Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser




DO NOT clean any wood surfaces with clear coat finishes with it! This little thing can do a lot of damage.I intentionally got it to clean around the jets in our tub where the mold starts to grow... it worked okay but nothing a regular sponge and commit couldn't do.
I do like that is doesn't hold all the bacteria but it doesn't last very long. One clean of my bathroom and kitchen and it was gone.
Also, I like things to smell clean... This doesn't do that... :( When your husband comes home and he can smell that you have been cleaning, it is much better... I swear he can leave with the house being a complete disaster, come home to an immaculate house and if he doesn't smell it... he doesn't notice... but sprinkle a little carpet freshener on the carpet and don't lift a finger, and he thinks you have been working hard all day... TRY IT!

Price: $2.00-$3.00 for 2
Rating: *****
Where I got it: Wally World

No comments:

Post a Comment