Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Space Bags


Stuff it, Suck it and Hide it! I loved them when I first bought them at Wal-mart. A little pricey but damn near worth it when I found out how fun they were when I got home! I found myself stuffing items I had intentionally wanted to and then looking around in hopes of finding more stuff I could downsize! It was awesome!

I used some good techniques to get it as small as possible. The old jump on it with your butt to shut the overstuffed suitcase tended to work a little.

As time has gone on, I have noticed that the once tiny bags are a bit bigger as air does leak a little. Over time it probably will expand to the regular size, but all it takes a little sucking fun and it is back to half the size. I would recommend them for items to store under a bed or in a closet, Not suitable for the garage because no one wants to lug a vacuum out to the garage every few months for a suck session... OOH, I wonder if a shop vac could get them even smaller???

Price: $12.00-$20.00
Rating: *****

Where I got them: Wally World

No comments:

Post a Comment