Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Hooter Hider




The hooter Hider is by far the best invention for a breast feeding mother! I use mine constantly! I am a very modest mommy... so this thing is great! It has a special boning around the neck so you can see what is going on without anyone else... It can seem like it gets in the way when you are first learning to breastfeed, so make sure you are doing good and then get comfy with this! It has an adjustable neck which is really nice and there is even a pocket in one of the corners made of terry cloth for easy clean up and boob pad storage...


Another thing about this product is men have no clue what it is when they first see it... At first you may get some awkward looks of "Why the heck is that bib so big?" Then they realize what is REALLY going on and they turn quickly and run away... :) But they soon realize how great it works as well and their uncomfort usually subsides.


I work with the Jr. High in my church and was constantly excusing myself to go feed Brylie. I finally just whipped out the hooter hider and not one of the students knew what I was doing. :)


Price: For me FREE :)

Rating: *****


Where I got it: My sister made it...

No comments:

Post a Comment